SOLMED Alliance's waste treatment technology takes care of the environment
Our HSE policies effectively form part of our DNA and they drive us on our daily activity. Caring for the environment is part of our business and life mission. We provide integrated Waste Management services and solutions, through unique and patented waste treatment technology that positions our group as a leading company worldwide in this sector. Our extensive experience and our constant investment in R+D, allow our group to excel in the numerous projects we are involved in, projects that range from managing waste in industries, camps, towns and cities, to even offering specific waste management solutions to the offshore sectors.
Protecting our environment and people´s wellbeing through innovative waste treatment, recycling and cleaning techniques is also one of our main characteristics. We are involved in projects at governmental levels, where we have been called in to study and give solutions to the waste contamination problems that many countries suffer at landfills levels. We are able to positively resolve such problems by the deployment of our technology and services, not only creating a final solution to the country itself, but allowing a new potential industry to grow that will take care of the environment and people.
Innovative Waste Treatment Services
Our Technology follows international standards ISO 14001:2004, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications.
SOLMED Alliance promotes sustainable waste treatment services and solutions to local authority and commercial customers across the world, helping them to reduce the impact on the environment. Our Advanced Technology allow us to treat all types of waste, from urban and organic waste to medical infectious waste, converting such waste into an RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) / Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF). Our main key differentiators from our competitors and which make our process and technology unique are:
- The capability to treat any type of waste, even infectious medical waste, without the need of segregation.
- Our technology is operated by heat and it does not produce combustion, neither fumes, or CO2 emissions, hence they are 100% safe to operate in oil and gas facilities, both onshore and offshore.
- The resultant treated waste comes out 100% sterilized, hence no need for special storage or special transportation, and we are able to treat medical waste.
- The volume of the waste treated gets reduced by 70% and its weight by a 50%, this result in big cost reductions to our customers.
- The final resulting waste is a dry RDF product, which means it can be safely disposed of without contaminating.